You may now select between a round-shaped and a square-shaped brush tool. When the Limit Depth check box is selected, the material will be removed to the depth specified.
The new skull button enables hiding CBCT data easily from the 3D-rendered view. The overlayed objects such as intraoral scans and segmented objects will stay visible.
It is now possible to adjust the transparency of overlayed objects in the 3D-rendered view.
In the new software version, fitted PLY scans are visualised with brighter colours than before.
It is now possible to undo and redo implant and crown movements or generic crown resizing. You can use the arrows in the toolbar or the following keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl + Z for undo and Ctrl + Y or Ctrl + Shift + Z for redo.
You can move axial and cross-sectional slice positions by dragging the reference lines on top of the Panoramic view.
• Opening the Implant library dialog is now instant and requires no waiting time
• The Abc text annotation button will be automatically deactivated after use
• Fix for the implant randomly appearing in the wrong place in the Panoramic view
• Fix for the view port randomly turning black
• Fix for the SuperPan randomly failing with large volumes
• Fix in the Romexis® Viewer for measurements occasionally placed outside the viewing area
The 3D cephalometry module has been updated with a new 3D cephalometric analysis type, Transversal Analysis. The benefits of the 3D cephalometric transverse analysis include a more comprehensive and precise assessment of transverse relationships, aiding in the accurate diagnosis and treatment planning of complex orthodontic cases.
The jaw segmentation wizard has been completely redesigned into an easy-to-use and intuitive workflow.
The skull model visualisation has been improved, making the handling of skull models smoother and faster than before.
It is now possible to create 2D snapshots of the 3D rendering and slice views that are stored in the Romexis 3D module. They can be used e.g. in documenting the case using MS PowerPoint or MS Word.
New tool for trimming the dental area
The Trim dental area tool is an easy-to-use tool for trimming the dental part of the skull, obtaining a clear and precise visualisation of the occlusion by removing
It is now possible to measure the length between two points during the planning session. The measurement can be stored in a 2D snapshot for later use, if needed.
It is now possible to measure the angle between three points during the planning session. The measurement can be stored in a 2D snapshot for later use, if needed.
The Reset measurement button deletes all distance and angle measurements from the case.
The simulated surgery plan can now be exported as an STL file, allowing e.g. the 3D printing of the planned post-operative situation or importing it into a CAD software for further planning and designing.
The selected analysis with the anatomical landmarks can be exported as a .txt file for using the information in presentations or storing it in other systems.
• CMF case can be imported as a compressed .zip file from the 3D import
• CMF case will be exported as a .zip file
• Measurement and landmark updates to the Orthognathic analysis
• Possibility to add nerves at any phase of the workflow
• Checkboxes used in the Segment tree to select bone segments instead of a row selection
• Improved scanning workflow
- Enhanced soft tissue removal
- Speed upgrade
- Improved alignment accuracy
• New lock area feature
• New thermal-compensated colour calibration feature
• New option to set up a pop-up dialogue to appear automatically before scanning, on which the user selects the indication type for the case
- The selected indication type is used as the case name on the Send tab and in Patient Management
• New user settings:
- Setting to define preferred appearances for the colour model and the stone model
- Setting to select a pre-set workflow as the default workflow
• New zoom slider
• Scans can now be sent directly to DICOM PACS using the new DICOM Storage button
• Changes to the Case list:
- The CAD/CAM case will be named automatically according to the indication, if it has been selected on the Scan tab
- Empty CAD/CAM cases without scans are removed from the case list when the patient is closed
The 2D cephalometric analysis module has been enhanced with the following improvements:
• The automatic tracing of PA X-rays now possible
• The automatic tracing model for lateral X-rays updated
• A new hard tissue silhouette for the sphenoid bone now available
• Performance when using high resolution photos in the analysis improved
• Exports (Snapshot, Copy to Clipboard, Custom reports) improved, which produces more predictable results based on what is seen on the screen
• Excel reports now display X-ray image dates instead of analysis dates