Our Planmeca Romexis® Clinic Management software is a solution no other dental manufacturer can offer. It provides real-time information and monitoring of equipment usage and events, with records of all equipment use also included. All different users at a dental clinic can take advantage of the software’s unique benefits and services.
Romexis Clinic Management helps dental clinics measure efficiency, maximise patient flow and optimise capacity. The software collects data on all digital Planmeca equipment usage – acting as a cutting-edge tool for monitoring daily routines, overseeing quality assurance activities and managing clinic operations.
Romexis Clinic Management offers unique benefits and services for all aspects of clinic operations. This helps to make the daily workflow of your clinic staff more fluent and efficient.
- Store individual chair positions and instrument presets for an unlimited number of dental unit users and access them from any dental unit at the clinic
- Achieve a more fluent and flexible workflow by remotely monitoring milling work progress and receiving automatic notifications of work completion
- Take advantage of integrated quick guides supporting device use
- Minimise any possible downtime with real-time user-assistance
- Plan and optimise preventive maintenance according to actual usage
- Benefit from fast and easy troubleshooting with a comprehensive device history available
- Ensure patient and staff safety with built-in reporting – including infection control quality assurance and audit trails
- Monitor your clinic’s status with all networked devices visible in one easy-to-read graphical overview
- Access accurate, real-time information on all X-ray, milling and dental unit operations
- Utilise a centralised database with all data easily and immediately available at all clinic sites
- Plan operations based on actual usage to improve overall efficiency and quality assurance