Ultra-fast intraoral scanner
Explore Planmeca PlanScan® – the first dental unit integrated intraoral scanner for digital 3D impressions. This high-performance intraoral scanning solution can also be connected to your laptop.
Excellent usability and workflow:
- Powder-free scanning
- Extremely easy to use
- Real-time, quick scanning
- True dental unit integration
- Autoclavable tip for perfect infection control
- Accurate results from single indication to full arch
- Comfortable solution
- Open STL format
- Windows support
- Works with a laptop – easy to share
How to import files from Planmeca PlanScan system.
Discover the unparalleled benefits of integrated Planmeca PlanScan:
- Smooth and effortless workflow lets you concentrate on your patient
- Constant access to real-time scanning data
- Hands-free operation with wireless foot control
- Plug-and-play scanner with sound guidance
- Can be upgraded to any Planmeca dental unit
- Can be shared between different operatories
- Intelligent Planmeca Romexis® software licensing – different work phases (scan, design and manufacture) can be performed simultaneously by different users
SET YOUR SCANNER TO AWESOME
The world of CAD/CAM dentistry has been evolving for 30 years. Now it’s time for a leap. Introducing the Planmeca PlanScan, driven by E4D Technologies – the innovative, technologically advanced, ultra-fast intraoral CAD/CAM system for restorative dentistry.
Everything about the Planmeca PlanScan makes restorative dentistry quicker and easier – from intuitive computer-guided image capture to plug-and-play technology that gives you the freedom to scan at multiple Planmeca PlanScan workstations. And, of course, it’s powder-free.
Planmeca PlanScan is the only intraoral scanner in the world with blue laser technology. Its smaller wavelength (450 nm) is more reflective, resulting in sharper images. Its ability to capture fine details allows for more clinically precise prosthetics.
With video-rate scanning and Thunderbolt™* connectivity to your Planmeca PlanCAD laptop (or upgraded cart), Planmeca PlanScan captures and processes data almost as quickly as you move your hand – even with full-arch cases.
*Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.