A new version of Planmeca PlanCAD® Premium is now available! The 4.0 release includes a redesigned user interface, exciting new modules for the design of removable full and partial dentures as well as multiple other new features and updates. With the software release, dental clinics and laboratories have countless new possibilities to expand their digital workflows.
The new 4.0 version of Planmeca PlanCAD® Premium introduces a new look-and-feel, including a redesigned user interface.
The Planmeca PlanCAD Premium 4.0 introduces a new Full Denture add-on module for the design of full dentures with a variety of different production methods.
Highlights of the Full Denture add-on module include:
- Different settings to optimise the denture design to match the selected production method
- Large selection of denture libraries
- Possibility to design single-arch dentures with Virtual Articulator
- Print and mill options for various production types and combinations
- Monoblock and try-in dentures
- Watch a tutorial video for more information: How to design full dentures in Planmeca PlanCAD® Premium
Partial removable denture frameworks can now be designed with the new Partial CAD add-on module. The new module provides tools to design partial denture frameworks in combination with final denture bases and teeth designs. The result can be manufactured separately and combined with different manufacturing methods to complete the partial denture.
Watch a tutorial video for more information: How to design partial dentures in Planmeca PlanCAD® Premium
- New parameters for the dynamic adjustment of the offset area surrounding the model analogs
- Digital wax-up models in expert mode (BETA)
- New additions in the model attachment libraries
- New FAG Quickmaster
- New option to compare the original patient occlusion with included or excluded pre-op and wax up scans
- Exclusion of selected parts in the articulator is now available on models if the option Use model is activated
- Measurement of distance with points is now enabled for manual jaw positioning
- New libraries have been added to the software: e-xofan, Psarris and Psarris Elderly
- Updates on existing tooth libraries
- Advanced thimble crown bridge workflow
- Design on scanned substructures
- Improved offset surface on scanned bars
- Partial CAD design overdenture on partials
The new version of Planmeca PlanCAM™ 3.1 comes with a completely updated user interface with workflow and bug fixes.
The update is available for existing users that have a valid upgrade contract, for new users ordering a Planmeca PlanMill® 50 S milling unit or as an update for existing users with an expired upgrade contract.
The new Full Denture and Partial CAD modules require separate add-on module purchases. Please contact your local Planmeca distributor for more information.