All business scopes
• Universities and hospitals
• Large clinic chains
• Medium sized clinics
• Private practices with one treatment room
• Maxillofacial surgery
• Esthetic dentistry
• Panoramic images
• Cephalometric images
• Intraoral images
• CBCT images
• 3D intraoral scans
• 3D photos
• TWAIN devices
• Native support for Windows and Mac OS
• Planmeca iRomexis™ mobile iOS viewer app
• Planmeca mRomexis™ mobile viewer for Android, iOS and web browser
• Planmeca Romexis® Cloud information exchange service
Our pioneering Planmeca Romexis® Clinic Management software module provides real-time information and monitoring of unit usage and events. It offers unique benefits and services for all the different users at a dental clinic.
All Planmeca digital dental units can be connected to Planmeca Romexis Clinic Management. It also supports all Planmeca ProMax® and Planmeca ProOne® X-ray units, as well as the Planmeca PlanMill® 40 milling unit. The software module collects information of all equipment usage and thus offers a practical tool for different purposes.
• Easy remote monitoring of the clinic
• User assistance can be done remotely: no unnecessary breaks
• Troubleshooting is easy and fast: real-time and history information of the unit available
• Preventive maintenance can be planned and optimised according to real usage
• Access accurate, real-time information on all unit operations
• Modernise your clinic planning
• Automatically generate mileage reports to plan unit servicing based on actual usage
• Achieve significant cost-savings through better planning
• Monitor the clinic’s status with all networked units on one easy-to-read graphical overview
• Benefit from improved and more efficient user-assistance
• Achieve significant time and cost-savings with remote software updates
• Increase efficiency and flexibility by using our software on mobile devices
• Conveniently monitor units through remote connections
• Minimise any possible downtime with real-time user-assistance
Planmeca has been the first to introduce breakthrough 3D imaging methods that transform traditional imaging practices.
Our unique 3x3D concept brings together a CBCT image, a 3D face photo and 3D model scan into one 3D image – all using one X-ray unit and software. This creates a virtual patient in 3D, bringing completely new dimensions to maxillofacial diagnostics.
Our X-ray units enable 3D imaging with an even lower patient radiation dose than standard 2D panoramic imaging and thus offer a great amount of detailed diagnostic information at a very low patient dose.
At the heart of all Planmeca products is our world-leading software that meets all the imaging and dental unit management requirements set by any dental facility.
The Planmeca CAD/CAM™ Chairside solution offers dentists a completely integrated and digital workflow with three simple steps – ultra-fast intraoral scanning, sophisticated design and high-precision chairside milling. All this is seamlessly integrated into Planmeca Romexis® software, so all 2D and 3D patient data is accessed through the same user interface. For the first time, one software suite is used for both X-ray imaging and CAD/CAM work.
The Planmeca CAD/CAM™ Lab solution for dental laboratories includes a fast and maintenance-free desktop lab scanner, a sophisticated design software suite and an accurate 5-axis milling unit. The dental laboratory can also order fast and reliable milling services from Planmeca’s modern PlanEasyMill™ milling centre and benefit from a wide range of materials and fast deliveries
• Lean and narrow backrest, side-lifting chair and small cuspidor leave the floor free for stools – dentist and assistant get near the patient
• Small instrument console near the patient with no need to lock it, instruments are light to activate
• The instrument arm can be positioned on either side of the spittoon – easy adaptation for different kind of needs
- Alternative working styles: right or left-handed users
- For either two or four-handed dentistry
• Advises the user with clear texts and symbols
• Simple to use, only the relevant functionalities for selected instruments are shown
• Available in several languages
• Also visiting staff members can easily start working with the unit
Faculty of Dentistry, International Islamic University Malaysia
Chief Dental Technologist, MD Arshad