Sending Cases to a Planmeca Preferred Lab...
Sending cases to a Planmeca Preferred Lab is easy! Follow the simple steps below to get the case and information to them!
SENDING VIA PLANMECA ROMEXIS 4.4.2
- Open Planmeca Romexis.
- Select the desired patient in Patient Management.
- Open the CAD/CAM module.
- Select the case in the Patient’s Case Files.
- Choose Export 3D Models option.
SENDING VIA LAB PORTAL
Some labs may have their own secure portal to receive files. In these instances you’ll export the data to the desk-top, open your internet browser, and upload the files. Here’s exactly what to do in Planmeca Romexis, you’ll have contact your lab for more information about thier portal.
- After Preparing to Send (decribed on other side), click 3D Model Export in the Export 3D Models section of the PlanCAD module.
- In the open window, navigate to the desired location to save the files. In most cases the Desktop will be the easiest location to locate them after saving.
- Select the file type in Files of Type drop-down menu, based on your labs preferences.
- Click Export to save the files in that location.
- Open the internet browswer window and proceed with the instructions provided by your lab.
SENDING VIA ROMEXIS CLOUD EXPORT
If you have a paid subscription to Romexis Cloud, sending cases to anyone is easy! Go to http://online.planmeca.com to subscribe and learn more.
- After Preparing to Send (decribed on other side), click Romexis Cloud Export in the Export 3D Models section of the PlanCAD module.
- In the open window, enter the email address of the receipient. Choose Select Contact for previously sent addresses.
- Enter a Case Description, if desired.
- Choose the CAD/CAM Case Format to send to the lab, based on their preferences.
- Choose to send link via e-mail and include the Romexis Viewer when needed.
- Click Send.
SENDING VIA DDX EXPORT
Sending cases via the Digital Dental Exchange is the next step in case management. Integrations with Dentrix and secure AES encryption makes for a secure and reliable source of data transfer. To learn more or signup, go to http://ddxdental.com/practices.
- After Preparing to Send (decribed on other side), click DDX Export in the Export 3D Models section of the PlanCAD module.
- In the open window, click Create A New Case.
- Login to DDX (if this is your first time).
- Select the preferred lab or use the FInd A Lab option.
- Click Use Lab.
- Complete the online lab script as defined by your lab.
- Click Submit Case.
- Enter any additional infomration about the case and close the browser window.
- In the open window, select the file type to send to the lab, then click Add File(s).
- Wait for the upload to complete and the DDX Cloud window to close.